Sunday, September 19, 2010

For Sisters Only Atlanta 2010 Part I



























Family,

Last weekend the DorNee' line was showcased at the 19th annual For Sisters Only trade show in Atlanta. The 10 hour drive was grueling but well worth it. The weekend event is packed with all kinds of wonderful vendors, health education and an exciting line up of entertainers such as Keri Hilson, T.I., Al B Sure, Fantasia, El DeBarge, Kelly Price, Juanita Bynum, and many more!

With over 30,000 wonderful people there to shop and enjoy the entertainment, it was certainly my pleasure to see my Atlanta DorNee' family that walked the entire floor to find the DorNee' booth and new customers to add to our growing family!!

The DorNee' love I get in Atlanta is overwhelming and I cannot say thank you enough to my DorNee' Georgia Peaches, this blog is dedicated to you my loves!!!!

I get many questions from everyone if the first DorNee' boutique will be opened in Atlanta.....who knows, I will follow the path that God leads me. Know that I love my Georgia DorNee' Family and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!

DorNee' Love,
Torrian Denise~

No comments: