Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year


Family,

Many thanks and lots of love to all of my DorNee' family! I have to say that the 2010 year brought much joy and a great deal of pain. Through it all I was able to endure by the Grace of God and the DorNee' love that you all have for me.

I really miss chatting with you all and apologize for not posting any updates and great discussions, however there has been so many great things going on with DorNee' that has kept me so busy, in and out of town and just overall consumed!

You all have been sending so much love to the DorNee' online boutique, that extra, extra hands were called in to pack and ship.....Thank You All for the DorNee' Love!

I have been working like crazy to introduce to you new products. Going through the testing phase takes the longest. Also I had a vision to make some changes to the product line, website, labels, and the overall look of DorNee'. A face lift if you will. I am excited and I know you guys will love it.

These processes takes a great deal of time, however it will be worth it in the end. I am a perfectionist and very particular about the look and love that is put into DorNee'. It is my goal to have you all feel the love and the appreciation from me that I feel from you all each time you place an order, send an email, chat with me on Facebook and refer family/friends.

This year will be a busy one and we at DorNee' look forward to it! Thank you all for being on this journey with me. Love, Love, Love and more Love,

Torrian Denise

No comments: