Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Juicing Yourself Georgous




Family,

Through my storm with the loss of my husband, I could not eat and I mean nothing. I lost almost 20 pounds from my small 5 ft and normally 120 lb frame. I just disappeared and was a mess. However, I had to figure out a way to get something in my system to keep from getting sick and weak.

A good friend that was juicing would make me drinks and shakes. I fell in love and now I am hooked!! I started off using the Jack LeLannes Power Juicer and make it a habit to juice at least 3 times a day. I found that my skin would look more radiant and fresh, just overall I felt and feel great.

Starting to juice kick started my appetite and got me back on track with good nutrition. I cannot go without juicing now. Most people say it is too expensive, but it is worth it and if we use the money that is spent on fast food....need I say more??? GET A JUICER!!! Your body with thank you for it!!

I have gone through 3 of the Power Juicer machines for the motor would burn out fast. Now I purchased the Juiceman Juicer and see how that goes. Let me share my FAV recipe with you.

3 large carrots
3 celery stalks
1 apple
1/2 cucumber
small piece of ginger

This is a mix of goodness I can drink all day. Each day I try something new with the assistant of the recipe book comes that comes with the juicer.

Family, as the DorNee' products assist with enhancing your outside beauty, we must make every effort to take care of our inside. If you are already juicing I would love to hear from you and please share your experience and recipes. Let us enrich our bodies from the inside out!

DorNee' Love

No comments: