Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catching Up Series















Family,

I cannot say enough how much I miss you guys! Truly I apologize. This has been a busy last 4 months, getting use to my new life, catching up on emails, working on new products, and I must admit, hooked on Facebook! I have found old friends, on the DorNee' Fan page, generated new customers and loving the ability to chat back and forth with the DorNee' Family. If you are on FB please become and fan so you can get more updates, see more pictures and hear the voices of your DorNee' family at http://bit.ly/9PSbR0.

The last post was about the Hair Repair Replenishing Butter and its launch. It has really been a GREAT seller and hard to keep in stock. Above are pictures of my hair as it is the healthiest that it has been a long time. My hair continues to grow without breakage and I am so very pleased with the Hair Repair results. Since this picture, I have colored my hair and I have to say...I love it. Kudos to my stylist!

This post is entitled Catching Up Series because there is so much to share, that it must be done in series. I will not let this much time come between us again!

Loving and missing you. Thank you so much for the love and support!

DorNee' Love

No comments: