Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What A Pleasure



Family,

I work closely with the CEO of S.T.E.P.S Event Planning Marketing Firm in Atlanta, GA. Through this relationship, I have been extended many opportunities to showcase the DorNee' line at many celebrity events. These blessings has generated much DorNee' Love and business.

Last October, I flew to Atlanta, GA to put a face to the DorNee' products at several celebrity events held during the BET Awards weekend. I had a great, time and while I was there I was able to spend time with friends and family.


One event I was requested to attend was the NBMBAA Scholarship Luncheon in which the keynote speaker was none other than the most elegant, well spoken, graceful, heavenly spirited.....Susan L Taylor of Essence Magazine!!!! What a pleasure! I was able to meet and gift her with DorNee' products as she gave me so many hugs and kisses especially when she found out that I flew in for the event from Ohio! She had the nerve to be honored to have me there LOL!!

I was so, so honored to receive all the love and words of encouragement from her, I could not tell you what it meant to me. I received a copy of her book "Lessons in Living" all I can say is WOW, she is FABULOUS!!!

I read half of the book on my flight back home and finished it once home and settled, it was well written and an excellent read. It took me so long to blog this because I made a mistake and deleted the pictures!! I found two of about 10 them so I can now share this experience.

DorNee' Love

No comments: