Friday, July 17, 2009

Housewives Fans


Family,

Calling all Bravo Housewives Fans!!! I have been watching since the beginning with the original Orange County wives, Laurie, Jenna, Vicki, Jo and Kimberly about four years ago. I have to say it was amazing to see how those ladies lived on a day to day basis, drama in all. Just because people are financially wealthy does not mean things are so fabulous! They have the same problems as others, just on a grander scale.

Then came the Housewives of New York, although my favorites were Bethany and Jill, I did not like those ladies as much as Orange County. Following up with the Atlanta Housewives....Sheree who is a native of Cleveland, NeNe and Lisa were my favorites.

Those Atlanta ladies were my kind of ladies...boy could they shop!! If I had their money...I would be dangerous! I love to shop and If I could, I am sure I could out shop them any day! I turn into another person when it comes to clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry!! love...love...love....

While in Atlanta, and every time I go, I get to the mall and get something. This trip was some Fabulous Michael Kors shoes with a MINK applique, they are to die for!!!

I was able to meet my two favorites at a celebrity event during BET Awards weekend last October. I have to say that they both were so friendly and Lisa's husband Ed Harwell who took the picture....is fine, has a great body... Lord have Mercy!!!!

NeNe was so funny and gracious and to my surprise, tall and very thin! TV sucks, it makes her look as if she is much bigger than she is. They were fabulous and it was a pleasure.

DorNee' Love

No comments: