Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gorgeous Eating

Family,

As summer approaches we are all looking forward to the wonderful sweet fresh fruits, light salads, grilled veggies and meat....ok, ok I am getting hungry!! Let me share with you one of my favorites....Chicken Salad! Let me tell you family, it is GREAT. I am not only good at cooking shea & cocoa butter, I am a FAB cook!!!

You will need:

5 Boneless/skinless chicken breast
1 cup lite salad dressing of your choice
1 onion
1 green pepper
1 cup of seedless grapes
1 cup of raisins
3 boiled eggs
3 tablespoon sugar or to taste

*Option to boil the chicken breast in seasoned water or grill until done. Dice onion and pepper, slice grapes and eggs. Chop cooked chicken. Add salad dressing to your desired texture

*Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill before eating. Eat with crackers or alone. This is great with a chilled glass of Moscato wine!!! Enjoy

DorNee' Love

No comments: