Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cleveland Cavaliers Fan

Family,

I just have to say that I LOVE the CAVS. I have always been a fan of basketball and to have such a fantastic team in my hometown is the bomb!!

When the CAVS are on, it seems like nothing gets done...nothing!! However, going to the game with my family and my son who has been a CAVS Kid dancer is so exciting.

Not only do I get to see the best team in the league spank the behinds of other teams, I get to see my son dance his heart out for his favorite team, players and thousands of fans.

Who is your favorite team? Shout them out

DorNee' Love

1 comment:

George Jetson said...

I agree with you whole heartedly with you about the Cavs, in general, and what an amazing year this has been.

We're really lucky to have a player leading the way who is sure to someday be enshrined in the basketball hall of fame.

I was curious if when I was last here and wrote a comment, even though it wasn't published, whether you came and checked out my blog NE Ohio Bargain Hunter.

I'd like to do some links swapping. Would you be interested? I'd be pleased to help drive some traffic your way and if you send some people to my blog to see money saving offers it looks to be a win-win-win.

Just write a comment on any of my posts. I'll look forward to hear from you.