Saturday, January 31, 2009

For The Love Of Family-Update

Family,

I want to report that things went well with my husband's surgery. He is not out of the woods yet, but I can breathe a bit and get back to business. I have been keeping myself busy with filling orders, thanks to you guys and it truly helped to get through these tough days.

I am now working hard to catch up on some orders, prepare for a spa party and to send products to LA for Ne-Yo's Grammy Party Midnight Brunch. This is the 3rd year I have worked as a VIP sponsor for Ne-Yo's event planner.

It is really exciting that my products are at Red Carpet events in celebrity gift bags, generates lots of orders, but a lot of work. I have not had the chance to meet Ne-Yo yet. I did go to Atlanta in October for the BET Awards and to finally met Ne-Yo's at his birthday party but had to fly out early because my hubby was rushed to the hospital. As you know family comes first!

I was able to attend and serve up some DorNee' products at a few of the scheduled events. Meeting and gifting DorNee' products to the honorable Susan Taylor of Essence was one of the best parts of the weekend! She gave me so many hugs and we took about 5 pictures. I will be updating my blog soon and will be adding pictures from various events.

No comments: