Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year




Family,

As 2009 is nearing its end and 2010 is coming in, I would like to first of all say thank you to all of my DorNee' Natural Body Luxuries supporters. You all are so great and without you, there would be no me! I am eternally grateful to my DorNee' Consultants who are working hard as they build their business while expanding the DorNee' territory. Be on the look out for the post on another new and FAB consultant, Diane Tate.

This year has truly been busy with alot of hills and valleys in every aspect of my life. Some not so good and still I thank God for it all! It is my well in my soul that 2010 will be a GRAND year with DorNee' because that is what you all deserve!

It is so important that I hear from you with all feedback and suggestions for the upcoming year. Send the feedback to customerservice@dornee.com. If you are looking to build a business on your on terms, or enhance your spa or salon's retail business please contact us.

In closing it is my prayer that all is well with everyone, that all of your dreams will come true in the new year! Don't give up because YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK! Thank you for allowing DorNee' to service you with our natural bath and body luxuries.

DorNee' Love

No comments: