Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes


Family

My heart is so full and over joyed! I received an email from a young lady and it made me cry!! It is words like these that make me work longer and harder to create a great line of natural products so you may create the perfect at home spa experience. I appreciate that you all are so patient with me as I reformulate, enhance recipes and packaging all in an effort to produce skin loving products that are healthy, free of harsh chemicals, and can be used on everyone. I was able to contact Miss Taylor's mom and she graciously gave me a picture to post! DorNee' family allow me to introduce Taylor Nicole to you, and here is what she sent me:

"My name is Taylor Nicole and I am 12 years old. I just want to let you know
how much I love your products. My Mom loves them too. I have eczema and I
can't use just anything on my skin. Your all natural soaps and my favorite
the grapefruit hand and body lotion don't bother my skin at all and they
smell great. Thanks Dornee for making such a great product that I can enjoy
because there are not many out there that don't bother my eczema. I Love
it!"

DorNee' Love

No comments: