Monday, August 24, 2009

DorNee' in Atlanta Part II













Family,

Here is a second set of pictures. No I still have not gotten my camera, I am just going to give up. I must get another one ASAP! The person that has my camera...well I will let God handle that!!! Yes I am still upset, but I am letting it go slowly but surely.

Again the weekend was very eventful, lots of fun and a great networking experience. The goal is to spread the word about the natural body luxuries of DorNee' and I believe that weekend I was spreading it like "peanut butter" LOL....

I cannot thank Jamahl L. King of STEPS (www.stepsevents.com)for supporting me, loving the DorNee' products and putting me in a position that most new businesses take years and years to get to. I have a long, long, long way to go, but I truly have been blessed with great support and good people of God's choosing.

Will be doing a part 3 soon. Enjoy

DorNee' Love

No comments: