Monday, June 29, 2009

Touching Lives


Family,

As we have lost Michael Jackson,the BIGGEST music icon ever. I did not realize the profound affect that Michael, his music and his contributions to humanity had on me. My heart is heavy. One thing that I realize is that there will never be another like him.

We all have been watching his countless fans share their love for Michael as they shed tears from their broken hearts. We all speak of the legacy he has left and how he has touched all of our lives. Michael can rest in peace now that his work is done.

This post is truly not just about Michael, I am speaking of touching hearts and good will on earth. It has always been important to me to be a blessing, kind, positive and encouraging. It is and will continue to be a top priority to live my life in this manner.

I would like to be known for all these qualities as long as I live and there after. What standards do you live your life by and what affect do you have on people?

Remember family, tomorrow is not promised, so let us make every effort to do good will on earth.....

DorNee' Love

No comments: